Salle dedieé aux péripheriques : Joystick, palloniers, Track-Ir

Topic author
JG52Krupi
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

TARMAC Aces KG13 base support request

Message par JG52Krupi »

Hi Guys,

Firstly I must apologize for my english, I don't know much french :sweatdrop.

I have heard that some associates of Tarmac Aces frequent this forum and can perhaps help me...

I purchased a KG13 and base in January and received the stick within six weeks but I have yet to receive the base.

I have been sending them emails every month or two and to be fair they have until recently kept in touch and given me progress updates. The last update I received was on the 25th of May and since then they have not responded to my emails!!!

I don't mind having to wait for a product like the KG13 and base, obviously its no mass production item and they manufacture it to a high standard which is the reason I decided to purchase one in the first place, anyway if anybody here works or can help me contact them I will be grateful.

Thank you.

C6_Hellcat
Webmaster
Webmaster

Message par C6_Hellcat »

Hi Krupi

You're in the right place, i think do you receve soon some news.

Topic author
JG52Krupi
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par JG52Krupi »

Good to hear, thanks for the quick reply.

C6_Trollbug
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par C6_Trollbug »

check MP , Krupi .
Boîtier Cosmos1000, CARTE_MERE ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING, AMD Ryzen 7 2700X , 32Go Corsair DDR4, SSD M2 2To , Raptor 300 Go + 1 To, GTX1660 TI 6Go ASUS, Corsair TX 850W, écran incurvé AOC 27" , palo Virpil VPC Interceptor , embase Virpil MongoosT-50 CM3 , grip TM F/A 18 , throttle Virpil MongoosT50-CM3
Répondre

Revenir à « salle: Periphériques: Hotas, Joysticks, Track-IR »